This is ideal for new starters and people of want to embed/refresh their learning around best practice development of RSE and HE.
Aims of the session:
- To update knowledge on the legislation and guidance around Relationships, Sex and Health Education and how it links to Ofsted – personal development judgement
- To explore how to develop a policy and how parents can be involved
- To gain an understanding of the whole school approach to RSE & HE
- To gain confidence and knowledge to develop an effective RSE & HE offer
- To explore what an inclusive and safe classroom practice looks and feels like
- To be able to use assessment processes effectively in RSE & HE
- To share best practice.
Monday 17th January, 2022
Wednesday 26th January, 2022
3:30pm – 4.45pm
9:00am – 10:15am (only attend one)
The course cost is £30 per person unless stated otherwise. You will be invoiced after the session has taken place.
The sessions will be online, taking place on Microsoft Teams. Once your booking has been successfully completed, please add the course date to your diary. You will receive a link to join the meeting a few days before it is due to take place. Please make your bookings via Eventbrite, links included below.